We really had a great time working with Alex! He didn't have any problems following our line of thoughts. Together we managed to find the exact design we were looking for.
- Tremon Soft
Neef did an excellent job as usual! He's one of the top designers on 99designs and I highly recommend him!
- Design Injector
Raj incorporate our colors and logo as requested and worked super fast!
Great job and made a few requested edits to make it perfect! Highly recommend!
There were many good designs in our contest but xPrtDesigner's work really stood out. He's original, has an eye for detail, and created a beautiful design that takes our website to a whole new level.
How 101PluS started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
“Bahnhof Fischbach” is a restaurant and event location in the South of Germany at the Lake Constance. The building is a protected historic train station. A few trains are still passing on the tracks along the old building. The location is famous in the area for exceptional cultural events including comedy shows, live music and theater performances. The “Bahnhof” consist of multiple rooms, which includes a restaurant with bar, an extension for group events, a beer garden and a theater with stage. The atmosphere is artistic, unique and cool.
The restaurant was closed for serveral years and is to be re-opened in a few weeks as a Brazilian Rodizio Restaurant & Bar. It will serve authentic Brazilian cuisine and cocktails and will be run by Brazilian staff. The events in the theatre will continue as is.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
- in general quite open to the designer
- colour scheme could use logo colours and attached print example (black/red/grey) – brown would be an option as well … or the colour of the brick wall as used on current website
- it shouldn’t be too colourful … less could be more
- artistic, modern, cool, classy
- should be attractive to all types of people and ages
- The new redesigned site will have about 20 pages - some of them will be news pages. The landing page structure within the website's navigation system is attached
- The wireframes for the home page and a landing page is attached as pdf file. The layout does not need to be exactly like this - it's more a guidance to show the expected elements. It definitely shouldn’t be as square as the wirefrime is now!!
- Mobile will be very important and needs to be considered by the designer when doing the desktop design.
See wire frames attached ...
- Good pictures are crucial for this website – unfortunatley there are very few available as of now as restaurant is being renovated. There are a few in the Google Shared drive. Using Stock pictures will be fine
- A small collection of Fotolia pictures are in the “Fotolia” folder, which can be used if suitable
- the wire frames explains a bit more regarding content as well
What to avoid
- no fixed right or left column
- no slider on home page (still picture better)
- not too many colours
- it is important that from the home page a link to the menu & table reservation as well as to the evnet calender & ticket booking is included as shown on wire frame
- it is important that the call to action (phone number and webform) is accessible on each page
- the header should have a search function
- the footer should include social media link buttons (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube)
- The header picture of the landing page shoul be a general blurred picture suitable for all landing pages
- please use only standard and Google webfonts
- Pictures/Logo/etc.: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B…mJUX2FCWlk