We need to develop a new site for a B2B company in the field of fabric sourcing and stitching. The design should be simple, clean and professional.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The current site: http://www.is3.be is outdated and needs to be replaced with a new one.
The logo isn't great but will be kept for the new site, the colors (of the logo) should be re-used too.
I'll do the coding of the templates myself, but it shouldn't be too difficult to translate the design into html/css.
- only 3-4 colours
- Logo: http://www.dig-id.be/clients/is3/Logo-IS3.pdf
- 4 languages: "Nederlands, Français, English, Deutsch"
- Versatile; longer/shorter button names should be no problem
- Easy to maintain
- clean, simple, professional, stylish
- SEO & CSS friendly design
- 2 types of pages: intro (language choice) & content page (cfr. current site)
- No images as design elements, only in the content
- Not too state-of-the-art, too modern, too trendy
- Not too many colors (4 max.)