Great working with Fernando. Very responsive, professional, and thorough.
- Sramana Mitra
How Malone started their web page design journey
Our political online game and economic simulation needs a completely new layout. It should become clearly arranged and look more professional and modern. To compose a good layout for a mix of politics, economy and a game is very difficult but it should stimulate you ;)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We heard from many people, that they did not register, because the site is quite confusing, too many informations, etc. Additionally, it should look simply better and give the players a more comfortable Look-and-Feel. So the mass of information should be reduced, and the layout transfered into modern age, as the game plays from 1990 to about 2050.
- unobtrusively monumental (the player rules a state)
- noble and clean, but also inviting and a bit playful (well, it's a game, but a quite serious and educative game)
- 1024 width fixed and centered like now
- mainly bright colours, but can also contain contrasts with dark colours
- politically neutral (not red or brown for example, as those colours are associated with political tendencies)
- maybe you should google for other political games and economical simulations
- the main thing is: a good idea!
- all the statistics on the left and right site can be negledted
- a second layout for a state view like here: http://www.ars-regendi.com/state/8851/show.html - regard that there is a personal menu and a menu for the state
- a template, with which we can construct the other sites
- note: if you win the contest, we will need bit by bit further graphics, like icons for example
- the game will be expanded next year to a complete geopolitical simulation, maybe you consider that too
- search engine friendlyness: "Economic simulation and political online game" has to stand at the top!
- no dashed lines or boxes - I dislike them
- consider the time when the game plays: from 1990 to about 2050