PeopleSearch.com is a highly trafficked website for conducting a number of common people search tasks like name, phone, and address search. We work with a variety of partners to offer people search services, and as such, we are an ad-supported site. The site gets most of its traffic via direct navigation and organic search. Other sites that are similar to our service are intelius.com, ussearch.com and peoplefinders.com.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
A PeopleSearch.com user typically uses our service mainly to find phone numbers and addresses for people. This can be to find old classmates, friends, lost relatives, etc. Demographically speaking they are mainly from the US, age ranges from 25-55 and trend slightly more female.
We’re looking for a complete redesign of the existing PeopleSearch.com website, aiming to create a more user-friendly experience for our audience.
In terms of the required components, we are hoping to get design templates for a home page, search form page, results page, and a blog page. Each of these pages should follow these standards:
- Home page should prominently focus on the three primary features of the site: people search, reverse phone search, and email search.
- Seamless design across the different page templates.
- Open to either vertical or horizontal navigation (should be used across all pages)
- Clean and modern look and feel. Use of AJAX transitions and other “2.0” elements are acceptable.
- The three major services (people search, reverse phone search, and email search) will need to be clearly visible on each page.
- For ad placements, we would like the design to accommodate room for a 728x90 ad at the top of the page templates and a 300x250 ad on the right side of the templates.
- We prefer simplicity in the design over bloat, and are looking for easily readable type as there is not much content on each page (think larger font sizes with impactful positioning).