Really great design!!! Creative and elegant. Also a good communication withe the ThePixelSource.
How MountainMedia started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
ReJuveness pharmaceutical grade scar healing products have been helping people achieve softer, smoother, and flatter scars using a painless, easy to apply, and economical daily regimen. Over-the-counter scar treatments promote the natural healing process and restore the skin to its normal texture and color. Whether you're looking to improve the appearance of old scars or minimize scarring from recent surgery or injuries, ReJuveness scar removal cream and silicone sheeting are guaranteed to improve your scarring.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
The new site needs to have a soft comforting feel to it.
Homepage should include:
- main menu
- hero image(s) with messaging and CTA
- tile ads for category/product targeting
- short paragraph of copy (grab from live website for now - http://www.rejuveness.com)
- elegant footer
What to avoid
After 20-years in business the company is in the process of rebranding. Just completed the rebrand of the logo. Now it's time to rebrand the website.
The current website (http://www.rejuveness.com) is very overwhelming to visitors. The new design/website should be drastically simplified and have a soft comforting feel to it.
Following assets have been provided:
1. Rebranded Logo (logo_Rejuveness_final.psd)
2. Product packaging with correct logo (attachment_78876954.jpeg)
3. Product packaging with incorrect logo (attachment_78851286_wrong_logo.jpeg) - provided this so you can get an idea of the other packaging. The logo reflected is NOT the rebranded logo.
4. Potential hero image (stock-photo-body-silhouettes-219691414.jpg) with a heading of "Heal Scars" sub-heading "Don't hide them" and CTA (TBD). Open to other ideas (artwork & messaging).
We don't want to give too much direction as we would like to see what you all come up with!