As always, quick and fast delivery, hardworking person. Creative and have many great suggestions on details. Very proactive, and most of all awesome work ethic and fantastic warm-hearted personality. For sure will work with him again.
How Zack Katz started their web page design journey
Healing Touch for Animals
Healing Touch for Animals (HTA) is an energy-based healing method for animals. Our new store will have a
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Veterinarians, people interested in taking the courses, people who are interested in buying our products, our workshop coordinators, and instructors.
Step 2: Take this design, and re-imagine & redesign it. Please be creative and don't limit yourself based on this design, or the current HTA website.
• We're willing to change the look of everything but the logo.
• Make the design less "sweet" and "mild-mannered." It should look more science based, more professional, clean, crisp, and put together. Less country cottage, but still an energetically positive design.
• Convert the "links" section into graphic buttons section. The buttons would be swapped out for upcoming events and specials. They should be eye-catching, but not abrasive.
• Make the tagline all on one line ("Bridging holistic animal healthcare with traditional veterinary medicine.")
• Incorporate another navigation with Twitter, Facebook, and BuddyPress links
Step 3: Await feedback from either Contest Holder or Healing Touch for Animals account.