(1) Homepage - https://chasing-coins.com/
The homepage is a bit of a wasted space right now. As there are many aspects to the site. It should say the market cap is right now and if that is down or up from 24 hours ago. I think it needs to have excerpts from them so perhaps the top 5 cryptocurrency in boxes like (https://www.coinbase.com)
It should also have a section showing say the top stories of the day, and the biggest losers or gainers of the day and a button going to the Daily Summary https://chasing-coins.com/market/summary
The rest of the page should be advertising features of the site such as CoinHeat - https://chasing-coins.com/market/opportunities
And convince a user to register an account to track their portfolio and get daily market updates.
(2) Coin List Page - https://chasing-coins.com/coins
This should be completely re-designed to look like coincodex.com and https://www.livecoinwatch.com so show the icons and change the table layout completely.
(3) Convert Page - https://chasing-coins.com/convert/BTC/to/USD
This needs to be completely overhauled to make it even easier, an example of an easier converter is this http://preev.com it should also feature a dropdown (or have an arrow in the design to show they can select) and choose the token and destination currency.
(4) The ICO Page
This is split into multiple pages right now, if it could be modified to include "Our Rating" example 8/10 and then a mix between the layout like this: https://icowatchlist.com/live or https://www.icoalert.com
(5) Specific Coin page - https://chasing-coins.com/coin/BTC
This needs to be completely overhauled, perhaps make it like https://ethereumprice.org whilst still remaining information such as the information about it, coinheat ranking and combine the Bitcoin Current Chart and Historical Chart into one along with a Compare to ______ (being an input box). See https://coincodex.com/crypto/ethereum/ where it clearly shows exchanges, all the information needed, has a news feed and latest news. This page should 100% have a currency converter option on it too.
(6) News Page & Upcoming Calendar (to be added to the contest winner)
The site will need to have a news aggregator on it the best on the market is cryptopanic.com - but it cannot be full screen as it will need to have the rest of the website built in.
(7) Inner ICO Page - (to be added to the contest winner) Right now the list of say an upcoming ICO links off-site, I will want a page that shows all the information on the page itself. Example: https://icowatchlist.com/ico/modern…ance-chain
(8) Social Stats Page (to be added to the contest winner)
Should be modified to look a bit more like: