Awesome, talented designer. Made all of the changes we asked for and made them quickly. The project moved along so quickly that we were often the hold up. Great job!
- Mark Calvin
Perfect according to our wishes
Fast work and follows the brief. Great work.
How brijesh R started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
InquisitHealth (http://www.inquisithealth.com) helps improve health
outcomes for your patients with uncontrolled diabetes by
utilizing peer mentors. Our peer mentors are patients
themselves that are successfully managing their own diabetes. !We train and certify peer mentors in motivational interviewing
principles, diabetes education, and coaching best practices. We
match each certified peer coach with a patient-like-them based
on criteria such as gender, race, and age.
Our target audience is health plans (insurance companies), hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, and support organizations.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Our logo (attached) uses the primary color of #7ac142. I would prefer
to use that color in the site, even if it's used slightly. Our
platforms uses #4aa6d2 as the primary color, which can also be used
(optionally). Here are some key guidelines:
1) we like to be very judicious about the usage of stock photos- it
has to mean and convey something important to be used. they work for
parallax effects, but should not be used throughout the site. there
are no stock images that convey the heart of our company.
This is something that could be interpreted as a mentor taking notes.
I'd prefer stock images with no people in them or if there are people,
for them to be blurred.
2) we love flat design.
3) we are big fans of thin-lined icons (e.g. https://www.dropbox.com/s/h86j5y4ga…5.png?dl=0
4) fonts are CRITICAL. the sites I've listed below to draw
inspiration from will convey the types of fonts we tend to like.
5) i've given wireframes that are not meant to constrain your
thinking. we value creative thought!
For details on each page, refer to the wireframe & the accompanying document.
2) Diabetes specific page
What to avoid
- I've looked at the first set of submissions and see some general
themes that are worth addressing:
1) We are a mentoring company, not a group of doctors or other
healthcare professionals. Please don't use stock footage of doctors.
2) Font choice is critical, and the examples I've given in the
inspirational websites means to be a good indicator of the types of
fonts I prefer to see.
3) The process overview on the homepage really merits some creative
consideration. I don't want people to mock it exactly per the
wireframes. I'd like to see some some serious creative thinking put
behind this so that it pops out.
4) The green shouldn't be overwhelming. It should be used in a subtle
& tasteful manner.