We already have a site, but need to make it more user friendly. We want a professional, SLICK feeling to it. We've already put together a detailed document with some examples and WHAT goes WHERE.
Our company has been running for over 3 years now and we just recently launched a Certification program in our industry that is getting some great press.
However, our site is not very user friendly and we need it to look like a very professional and slick site - so as to impress the user right when they get to the site.
We are really looking for someone who can be creative and show some true finese on the design without consistent hand-holding.
You can see an exact example of what we want by download this file:
This is the first certification program of it's kind for the entire industry so we really need to set the bar high!
- Our company carries a very "blue" color theme, but we don't mind having orange as well.
- A professional feel with a BIT of a Web 2.0 feel to it.
- Room to put our video - shown in the sketch that is in the description.
- A prominent place to collect LEADS with a "demo account" offer - also shown in the sketch document.
- CREATIVITY - We're not STUCK to our sketch, we really just want a SMOOTH and professional site that reflects certification and Web 2.0, so we're open to your ideas.
- Too many crazy colors, we're not making this all flashy, but classy.
- Any cliche pictures
- Mostly we're open to creativity and ideas.