Even though it's a table layout right now, I'm interested in possibly better ways to show the information and guide software engineers to the right resources for them.
I have more info about each websites also like:
* Whether the website is open or requires screening
* Whether the website helps finds clients or just a board
* (I want to finish writing) One line summary review of each site
* (I want to finish writing) Longer reviews of each website
* Whether the website is focused towards long term or short term work
* Whether each site guarantees payments
* How long customer service takes to respond to issues
If including these elements makes sense in your design feel free to include them. If there's other criteria or information that might makes sense also feel free to include them also.
The only thing I'm not doing is rating the websites (like using stars or anything). There's an Alexa ranking is used for popularity which shows which sites are more popular (and therefore have more clients, etc). The number represents what # it is in global ranking (for example Alexa ranking 50 means it's the top 50th most visited site in the world).
You can just make this information up as I'll fill it in later, the actual data is located here:
Other random note:
I know this is not a requirement by any mean at all but one random goal I have for this site is to kind of "excite" freelancers about doing freelance work.