We need a new website built on Material Design.
You need to design only the one-page website. No Logo needed.
(However, you can change the color scheme of the logo)
1. The site will be enhanced with Ionic desktop and components of ionic will be used so please build accordingly.
5. Material Design is required.
Logo is already made - Please use the existing logo.
No LOGO design required! (You can change the color scheme of the logo)
Please take a look at the existing website to get an understanding of the business:
http://www.codeblueapp.com (I know it sux - I build this)
http://codeblueapp.azurewebsites.net/index.html (This was started by an offshore team but never got completed. )
1. Cost Transparency: When a patient books an appointment with us they are presented with a breakdown of their Urgent Care visits cost.
2. Ability to send pictures to the Urgent Care Center: Patients can send pictures of their wounds that can be looked at in advance by the Urgent Care center to be better prepared for the patient coming into the center.
3. Basic Vitals: The App will integrate with the devices like Fitbit, Apple Watch, and Google watch and send the details to the doctor's dashboard.
1. Drive patients/users to download the app and use the product to book their Urgent Care appointments.
2. Allow people to book appointments from this website.
3. The App UI will also be based on the design you deliver for this website.
- We are targeting a population of 17y to 45y age in Metro areas
- Women & Moms make most of the decisions about healthcare in their household. So that is going to be out target audience
- Younger people who are visiting a city or state will use an Urgent Care center
- Uninsured population or people who don't have access to their PCP will use urgent care center
1. Yoshi Care ()
2. Solv Health (solvhealth.com)
3. Zoc Doc (zocdoc.com)
4. Healthy You
5. Jellyfish Health
PS: If you are in the US/Michigan - Please download the app to get a feel for it.
Questions: Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
----------------------------- Updates 06.02.2016 --------------
1. Content is MOST important!
Almost all contestants are simplying pulling the content from the existing site and pasting it with different banner image and a few extra icons.
The following few tips may help you better.
The best sites will take a combination of pictures and simple text to create a quick understanding of the offering.
1. Please understand what an Urgent Care is and what it does. Some of these links will be helpful.
2. What is Cost Transparency?
Every location in US has different cost of services an Urgent Care center visit. The app gives the user the cost of the visit to the Urgent Care centers.
With the average cost of different services offered there.
3. What is Health Vitals?
The app will connect with Google Fit and Apple Health Kit.
These will intern connect with:
- You may want to include all these logos to convey this.
- And share how you will transmit this information.
4. Send pictures to doctors: e.g: if someone has an allergy or a wound - they can send the images to the doctor right away.
* Avoid pictures of doctors, operation theaters, and Ambulances. The goal is to connect at a "human" level and keep the App/Website memorable.
1. Add a placeholder section for Maps: Where the appointments can be booked.
2. Add a placeholder section for the team section.
------------ Updates 06.06.2017 ----------------------------------------
Updates added to other and content details section.
------------ Updates 06.07.2017 ----------------------------------------
I upload a general flow of information for the website (in the app screen)
(This is NOT a Layout - Just the order in which information needs to flow on the website)