How Euroland started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
"Patentanzeigen" is an online database for patents / trademarks, which have been registered in Germany
The main goal of the index page is to motivate users to search for or register patents/trademarks.
The layout should contain the following standard web elements, as indicated in the uploaded draft file:
1. Page title "Patenanzeigen"
2. Category box
3. Search box
4. Login box
5. Cart box
6. Footer and top navigation
- Please feel free to shift elements to whatever position you think best
- Unfortunatley "Patentanzeigen" has no specific logo yet, so you are welcome to leave it out completely or just use a simple font for it
- 3 column layout preferred
(the blue-colored labels in the draft file provide additional information - they are not actually part of the layout)
Some keywords to describe the intended nature of the layout:
reliable, professional, clear, high value, formal (but still modern)
Target group: users in Germany, attorneys, agencies