absolute pleasure to work with him, extremely creative, brilliant understanding of product
Great work! I will be inviting to future projects.
Great work, will hire again!
We loved that you were able to able to make a Green design look amazing and clean! You were always extremely fast and easy to work with.
You asked very good questions about the design as well, and those were really helpful when trying to make decisions.
How karen & dirk started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Boers & Peusens
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide coaching to people and organisations that are in full transition / development to help them define their goals, develop a tangible action plan and guide them through it.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
we had an initial website designed by a freelancer but are not happy with the result - it's not consistent, not stylish and not tailored to who we are.
some important elements:
- we care a lot about nature and natural colours & textures (e.g. wood, water, leaves,...)
- we like elegant but not 'baroque' or 'romantic' fonts and style elements
- we care a lot about consistent use of colours, fonts and style elements as it brings peace and order into a website, playful elements should rather come from visuals & colours
- we like the usage of pictures, visuals, ... but it's hard to find those that are consistent with the branding & colour pallet
- we both have a very broad potfolio of projects & companies, all started out of passion. for this website we wish to focus on the coaching activities, while giving people a good idea of who we are and staying close to our nature...
- we jointly have 5 kids in primary school :-)
we like to be early adopters in technology adoption and would like to have a cutting-edge design here too, standing out from the crowd.
=> strong visual identity
=> who we are
=> why coaching ?
- about us:
=> more details on who we are as people & family as well as what we do/have done in the past (include project portfolio?)
- content page (e.g. explaining the coaching options)
=> to provide ispiration and more details for people interested to be coached
What to avoid
no 'baroque', curly or overly romantic style elements :-) we like it clean and simple yet elegant !
one-page-design is also an option should you prefer this over multiple pages.
I uploaded some pictures and logo's from our (other) projects & companies