We've worked with this designer on multiple projects. Webgateway has delivered on time, worked with us on revisions and exceeded expectations on each project.
- KR Designs
Worked with us through the ideas and we came to a great final Nav.
This designer was amazing! Professional, fast, and the designer was really able to encompass my vision on the first try! Truly talented!
How NBar started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Treatment center for active duty and veteran soldiers suffering from PTSD and other trauma.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Colors: light silver & gray tones, with hints of red and blue.
We want our website to be appealing to active duty soldiers and veterans, but not overly military looking or patriotic. Keep in mind we are a healthcare company, not a government agency. Many of the customers we serve have mixed feelings about the military, so please keep the patriotic imagery and style subtle. The website should be warm and welcoming to those suffering from trauma that want to get help.
- Header: Logo and Phone Number
- Menu Bar Sections: Home, About Us, PTSD & Trauma, Our Programs, Alumni, For Doctors, Locations.
- Body: Images, Video, Text, Links to other sections of the website. Looking for your creative ideas for the layout, style, and execution here. See our reference to "The Refuge" website for ideas on what we like.
- Our logo font is "Serpentine ICG"
- Our logo CMYK color codes are: 131444 (Blue) and 9b1b1f (Red)
- We may be interested in hiring the contest winner to make additional pages for the website.