Working with Canyonos was just fantastic.
Great design. Great communication and will to help.
Would work with them again anytime.
How mikecorrales started their web page design journey
This could be a fun project for someone who understands people who like to spend time outdoors, camping, hiking, etc. Our target audience is a healthy individual or someone who wants to be healthy and spend more time outdoors.
LlVEM0RE 0UTD00RS C0MPANY
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our company vision is to
make this world a healthier place!
Our main goal for this website is to encourage
customers to buy our ourdoor gear and related products online.
The winning design will be simple in the way the example sites are below but add more depth and richness to the design elements on the site. The logo should give a general sense of the style we're going for.
Our logo can be downloaded from here.
- Site width should be designed between 960 and 1000 pixels.
- The overall look-and feel should convey:
informative, honest, family, and useful.
- I prefer natural colors, but nothing too dark (dark designs = bad)
- The website's menus should contain the following (not necessarily in this order): Home Page, About Us, Products, Promotions, Photo Gallery, Contact Us
- I prefer to use all Stock images and any product shots can be temporarily taken from other sites.
- If I had to choose one word that would describe the feeling I want to get across to the site visitors it would be "Healthy"
- Other sites we like include: libertymountain.com - I like the idea of having a product with one picture and having field options for size, color, etc. usoutdoorstore.com I like how the site gives you lots of visual option as you shop,
however, it's a little busy (I'd like to keep think a little simpler-looking and it's wordy the way they have a full breakdown of the
- Boring, flat design
- Designs with aliased (jagged) text in body content areas and menus will be heavily penalized.