I want this new site to look Web 2.0, modern, business like, efficient. The site (1000px wide) will need a header, a menu bar over the full width below it and then two columns (1/3 - 2/3).
orangejuice for ads
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
orangejuice for ads is a new website. It will allow the user (customer) to create an account, specify some settings and then receive daily updates in their e-mail. The site will display statistics as well at some point in the future.
I need a design for the homepage and a regular page for the same site, based on the same basic design.
- Header with the logo
- Main menu over the full width of the site
- Two columns below the main menu
- Orange and blue as main colors
- White background
- Web 2.0 fonts and controls (editbox, button, menu)
- Lots of room - white space
- Clear layout - efficiency and clearness are real important
- I do want rounded corners for boxes
- I don't want a lot of details
- No frills
- Not more than 3 colors, although you could use a tint for the user interface elements if it stays clear