Great Designer! Ali's work stood out from all other designs in this contest! Will definitely work with this designer again!
How ELC started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Extended Learning Center
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We offer online education for families in transition - this means concentrating on conflict resolution, anger management, job readiness, parenting and coping methods related to divorce, child support, alienation and neglect.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Homepage, sub page and registration page - see attached wireframe
We appreciate the look of the apple site and navigation but have included several sites for inspiration.
We have included a word document for reference but do not need all pages from the document created.
I attached some photos if you would like to use them
Logo is uploaded but will change slightly
- This is mostly a US based audience
- it will target mostly men/women between 18-40 but will also offer program for younger and older
- this site needs to be extremely easy to use and to navigate
- I will upload images for you to use shortly.
- we will be including a logo shortly, we just completed the logo contest and need to get that over - the colors that we wanted to use for the logo were green, grey and black - if that inspires you
- we do not want super small text that is difficult for the user to see