Professional website design required for leading nutritional health company. Require design of home page and lower content page. Scope for design extensions for the site. Plus much more design work required in the future for several other affiliated companies.
Will offer timely feedback on your work.
Primary target audiences of this website are:
- General practitioners
- Natural Health Professionals
The current website was developed several years ago and the business has well and truly outgrown this site.
Major site weaknesses:
- Current design is outdated and looks ‘amateurish’
- Does not reflect the company’s current position
- Site appears to be static despite a growing number of resources available to practitioners
- Offers no compelling reason for visitors to return to the site
Last year we were nominated as a finalist in NZ's Industry Health Product Company of the Year award. The new FxMed website design needs to reflect the true position of the company, a forward-thinking supplier that partners with practitioners to improve patient outcomes. It also needs to represent the professionalism and success of the company.
The website should be engaging so it is frequently visited by health practitioners as a source of leading-edge articles and resource materials. As such it requires a dedicated practitioner login section.
(please note we're not suggesting we want a similar design, but just a reference site as it incoporates a lot more functionality for health professionals which we'll be looking to add on our site)
- Home page design and a lower content page design
- Fxmed Logo
- Tagline: Helping pracitioners achieve improved patient outcomes
- Use of blue as per brand
- Uncluttered professional design
- Current news article/upcoming events to feature on home page
Note that this is not a consumer driven website, so don't need large calls to action etc.
Although we want to add visual interest especially because this is a content/text heavy site, the page size needs to be a consideration. This needs to be a fast loading website as it is being acessed by busy health professionals.