Mira was a pleasure to work with. We were very picky with what we wanted and she was really accommodating with our requests. The Christmas holidays made our contest drag out longer than we expected but Mira worked with us until we were really happy with the end product. She is a very creative designer and put a lot of thought into our brand and how to reflect this image to our target audience. I highly recommend Mira as a web site designer. You will get fresh, creative designs that are unique and really represent the image of your brand. Thanks again Mira, it's been a pleasure working with you.
quality, creative work
- trevor e
Great Job! Done in a very quickly.
- satyam creations
Worked out great.
- C2 - Ophir
How Maaser1 started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We create and sell a children's activity book series (for ages 3-8) that promotes Islamic education, Muslim culture and American integration.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
http://playtend.com/ - Most important website to draw inspiration from. I like that this website takes a very integrated approach, tying the background images into the functionality of the page. I also like the way the animated background reflects the fact that the product is designed for children.
- Introduce the company and clearly state who we are/ what we do
- Feature a link to a page which showcases the Free Sample we are offering we are offering
- Show the top news/most recent stories
- Should have a navigation menu that features the following links "Contact Us, Free Sample, Buy Now, About Us, Children's Area, and Blog"
- The background/theme of the page should be some sort of scene involving all four main characters (see the sample pages we listed)
- Integrative design (see the sample pages we listed)
- No sidebar
Content Page Template: (Template will be used for Contact us, Free sample, buy a subscription, About Us, and Blog)
- There should be a side bar that shows "In the News" section with the heading of the News Item, and the first sentence or two
-The main section should be structured like a standard blog - similar to what it is today on the "About Noor Kids page" at http://www.noorkids.com. It should show a picture, title, and short first paragraph of the blog entry
- Children's Area should show all posts/the whole post at once in a more typical blog style (with a bar that allows you to access older posts, by date by character, and by topic). Background/theme needs to be like the background on the homepage (integrative, animated design that features the four main characters). Need to be able to easily identify - through pictures - which "character" each post is written by.
Every page should provide links for people to "follow us" on Twitter and Facebook, "share" with friends (through various social media and email) and should have a box where they can enter their email address to get updates.
All pages should also have links to the following pages: get a free sample, buy a subscription, and contact us. Free sample page is especially important and should stand out