MyPostalMail.com provides private & professional postal addresses for both business
and personal use. We give users the ability to securely check their postal mails online,
We are looking to have mainly the home page designed. Our primary concentration is on the 3-step process banner which needs to be eye-catching.
The new way to access your postal mail
Desired Color Scheme:
You are free to choose. You can also modify logo colors to match.
fresh, simple, friendly, web 2.0'ish
Accepted File Formats:
Layered Formats (.psd or .tiff)
We are looking for a simple, fresh, and friendly design of our website. Specifically, we are looking to have the home page designed.
We have attached a draft design of all the elements we are looking for on our home page that you can view here:
MyPostalMail Draft Design
You will notice that we have made comments in the design. We do not like this design because it is too "dead and plain." So please spice it up for us and make sure that the 3-step process banner captures attention.
The required elements of the web page is briefly mentioned below. For full details, please look at the draft design and the design proposal here:
MyPostalMail Design Proposal
The proposal also contains the links and images to our logo, reference sites, and other requirements.
Required Elements Summary
- Logo, slogan, and name. You are free to change the logo colors, tones, etc to match your color scheme, as long as the site feels friendly and fresh.
- The 3-step process of how we work. This is the most important part of the web site and should capture the attention. The graphics should be eye-catching and will make the users want to read the details.
- The 3-step process text should be "Register a professional address", "Share your new address", and "Manage your mails online. Anytime. Anywhere." The first part should have the example address somewhere as shown in the draft design.
- A "Learn More" button at the end of the 3-step process.
- The login form with Username and Password fields, and a "Go" submit button.
- The "5 for 5" ad banner that showcases our first promotion
- A "Reserve a Mailbox" button that is prominent and eye-catching.
- The four main navigation tabs -- Home, How It Works, Locations, Help.
- The footer navigation links -- About Us, How It Works, Find Locations, Contact Us, Help, MyPostalMail HomePlease refer to the design proposal for the full details. In case of confusion between the design draft and the design proposal, please follow the proposal.
â€¢ The main home page.
â€¢ PSD ï¬le for the layout.
â€¢ Individual image elements in separate layers so that we can cut it out for HTML pages.