We are a brick and mortar music retail store looking to update the look and feel of our ecommerce website. We need a home page and a product page. No coding needed.
Have a look at our current site: http://www.tapestrymusic.com
We sell online but also need to use the site for local customers telling them what we do.
- The left column content can stay the same, showing categories, manufacturers.
- The center needs to change with a display box at top that we can change and then smaller boxes underneath for categories or highlighted items.
- The right column is for Specials, Lesson Information, Band Instrument Rentals, Instrument Repairs, Join Our Mailing List. Separate graphics will be needed for those.
- A new masthead/banner. Our logo is available in two formats: white background (as on current site) and reverse.
- 4 versions of our logo and a photo of our storefront are at: http://s366.photobucket.com/albums/…strymusic/
- Our store encompasses different areas: - High end boutique guitar amplifiers and effects. This is a new area for us and a big reason we're revamping the site.
- Guitars, Drums, Recording Software
- Band and String Instruments
- Keyboards (We DO NOT sell pianos!)
- Sheet Music/Books
- Music Education
- School Band Rentals
- Repairs- Use the logo for color scheme. We like the burgundy/wine color but don't want the site to be heavy with that color. Keep it clean and classy/high end with a white background so the graphics are easy to see.- Our customers range from 6 years old to 60, families, pro guitar players, amateur string players,music teachers etc. so the challenge is to keep the design inclusive of these groups without alienating another.
- No hard rock or grunge look