MartinM needed a new web page design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 60 designs submitted by 9 freelance designers.
Staffing Automation Finland (SAF)
Both mobile and desktop users, so design needs to demonstrate it is responsive.
1) Target audience is HR, CFO and CEO management personnel of STAFFING companies (www.adecco.com, http://www.manpower.com, http://www.kellyservice.com, http://www.randstad.com, http://www.vedior.com
2) Call-to-action: Call (phone) or Contact (contact form).
We want it to be very nice "fluid" user experience, both mobile and desktop. We do not have any restrictions or guidelines for colors or themes.
Look at mockup website for ides on illustrative images, these are ideas only and you should propose your own that go along with the text.
We are re-doing the whole website: http://www.staffingautomation.com/en/index.html
1. We need you to pick illustrations for eah page (e.g., stock photo picks).
2. We need design for the template home page: http://www.staffingautomation.com/en/index.html
3. We need design for the template sub parent page with sub menu: http://www.staffingautomation.com/e…kaisu.html
4. We need a design for the ROI calculator: http://www.staffingautomation.com/e…lakin.html
5. We need a design for the contact form: http://www.staffingautomation.com/e…eytta.html
6. We need a design for a list page: http://www.staffingautomation.com/e…uksia.html
7. Anything else that is necessary to get the overall work together.
All text must be localizable, because it will be a multilingual site.
Design delivery as PSD + PNG snapshots.
We saved a spot for your web page design contest.