How Minion Monitor started their web page design journey
Home page design needed for a new online business, MinionMonitor.com. The business is a lighthearted approach to opinion polls and the home page should express an element of gamesmanship, ala a slot machine. A wireframe will be provided as a guide and we need your creativity to bring it to life. And the logo is a winner from 99Designs and will also be provided.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
MinionMonitor.com integrates the gamesmanship of slot machines with an online opinion poll. Users will be presented with a few questions on popular topics, weigh in with their votes and see how others responded.
The overriding guideline is to have fun with it while keeping it simple.
- Integrated navigation elements: Home, How To & Who, Chatter, Merch, Minion of the Week, Invite
- Tagline: A Squawk Box for 96 Million Americans
- Style: fresh, fun, mischief and smarts
- Functionally: simplicity rules for the user
- The logo and slot machine/opinion poll will be animated in flash during the final programming, so design accordingly
- Logo provided (see Description)
- An example of a clean opinion poll is Sodahead.com, though it lacks the entertainment value that this design should convey
- anything carnival-like, such as bodog.com
- hard-core gamer sites, such as Gamespot.com