How Janderson started their web page design journey
We are an online travel agency specializing only in luxury hotels in major cities across the US. We provide personalized service over the phone, booking our clients into the best luxury hotels suited to meet their needs, all at a lower price than the hotel! Because of our relationships with the hotels, our clients get VIP treatment.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience is the affluent traveler, the young couple, or anone who is looking for added value either through our rates or our personalized service when booking a hotel.
We need a design for our new client feedback and reviews page. We will be providing a sample of our existing design and expect that styles and elements will be pulled from this to create the client feedback and reviews page.
The feedback page will be a pop-up/out so it does not need to have the same header/footer etc. that is used in the attached file, yet it does need to look like they are a part of the same website.
Number of pages
Elements to be included on the page (see attachment):
- Client rating of the hotel - graphic displaying a rating out of 5
- % of clients who would recommend our services/the hotel - graphic
- list of reviews - formatted with pages, separation between reviews
- each review to have - review, client name, date (in text)
- visual representation for rating of the hotel (out of 5)
- visual representation for yes/no to the question 'would you stay here again'