Our business objective is to promote our prices and products for all destinations on our network across an entire year. Transparency of pricing by destination, month and class of travel helps increase conversion and generate revenue.
· The objective of this page is to communicate to customers the lowest flight price per month across multiple classes of travel, from their chosen departure point to a chosen destination. Please use http://www.britishairways.com/trave…blic/en_gb as reference only.
· Our customers must be easily able to compare prices for a single destination, by month, for up to three classes of travel. Designs should include an intercontinental flight displaying three classes of travel (World Traveller (Economy), World Traveller Plus (Premium Economy) and Club World (Business)), as well as a European flight displaying two classes of travel (Euro Traveller (Economy) & Club Europe (Business)).
· Where the price is displayed, the design should accommodate various currencies, as the length of the price may vary. E.g. UK sterling £500.00 or Thai Baht THB24360.
· The design should also allow the customer to easily understand the benefit to them of choosing a higher class of travel. We have attached examples of attributes to differentiate our products.
· The design should be easy to understand, intuitive and accessible for all customers regardless of their age or experience using the Internet.
· Base template attached below
UPDATE - 28 MAY
We are *only* looking to redesign the part highlighted in the PSD provided. The PSD is the base template you should be using for your design.
UPDATE - 1 JUN - CLEARER DIRECTION
It seems the brief is slightly confusing, so we'll try to make it clearer:
For every month we need three prices for three different cabins to be shown: Economy, Premium Economy and Business. I.e. 1 month = 3 prices.
Ideally, we would also need a way for customers to compare what they get between the different cabins. This is where the attributes icons and description come in. Note: this is secondary priority.
UPDATE - 2 JUN - LO-FI MOCK-UP
Based on some of the feedback we've had and the entries we've seen, we thought we'd upload a *suggestion* on how this could be tackled. We need 3 prices per month, across 12 months, but the 12 months need *not* necessarily be displayed at the same time. THIS IS THE PRIMARY GOAL.
We need something visual so our customer can easily distinguish between prices. The attributes are only there to show what they're getting for their money. These *could* be dropped from the display IF THIS HELPS ACCOMPLISH THE PRIMARY GOAL.