How ASTA Solutions started their web page design journey
Leebridge Group is a firm that specialises in Chartered Accounting and Financial Planning.
The firm currently does not have a website and is looking to establish an online presence.
The business has the following features:
• Provides financial-based services to its client base
• Its client-base is made up of small to medium organisations
• The business existed under a different (Lee Partners) for the last 10 years but has recently merged with another company to form the Leebridge Group
• Some of the specific services that Leebridge offer are:
- Investment and financial services
- Tax Consulting
- Superannuation services
- Business advisory
- Transaction services
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
There are two target audiences of the website:
• New visitors who are trying to find out about who Leebridge are and what they do
• Existing clients who generally have basic PC skills
Attached with this design brief is the corporate style guideline which must be adhered to. Please ensure that the “Chartered Accountants” slogan is not included as part of the logo.
Furthermore the client has expressed the desire to have a liquid web design so that it would be possible to present the website on a tablet (such as iPad) and mobile devices.
The site should be easy to navigate and find information. New visitors should be able to easily find what services Leebridge offer and be able to submit an enquiry.
Leebridge would like a website that has a clean interface, represents the professionalism of the business and is easy to load on a PC and/or mobile device.
Number of pages
Two webpages are required, a home and subpage.
The inspiration that Leebridge have provided is pitcher.com.au. From this website they like the simple layout and the fact that each of the sub-pages has a split down the middle with quick information about the business always existing on the left-hand side.
Leebridge also made reference to raggweir.com.au and how they have the client login section at the top right of the page which they would like to replicate.
Other features that were mentioned by Leebridge:
• They prefer a horizontal menu at the header of the page (below the banner)
• They would like the following menu items:
o About Us
o Contact Us
• They would like a search box incorporated into the site
• They would like a news section on the front page that lists the latest 2-3 news items and allows the visitor to click for more detail to either go to the news item or to the news page
• The website’s main pages should be viewable within a standard resolution and not require the user to scroll for more information