One splash-page design for "You and Leadership" website and one subsequent design for content pages
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The purpose of this site is to provide a Leadership course for future industrial leadership. The course is designed to be online in two parts, with 8 modules each. The online component will consist of audio, video and documents. My website is http://www.calm.com.au, however this site is in the process of being re-designed. YouAndLeadership.com will be a completely separate site, with links between the two. I require a splash page design which incorporates the words You and Leadership. In addition to this a design for subsequent content pages is required to fit in with the splash page design.
- Corporately smart
- Fixed or full page width is OK
- Like the colors black on a deep brown. The brown I have seen on a book covor was speckled or mottled background with black text. I think the splash page could be in these colours and then the YOU and Leadership could be incorporated in these colours on each of the subsequent pages.
- No specific logo required, however would like the words You And Leadership to be incorporated
- Appropriate stock-pictures of leaders
- The links for content pages will be - Introduction
- The course
- About Sandy
- Do the course
- Links not necessary from splash page... only one link needed to continue to introduction page.. something like "Enter", "Proceed" etc
- The spash page should contain text: