Fantastic Digital illustration. Gabriel portfolio did not represent How good of a job he could do and we are very glad we gave him a chance to showcase his talents. Very Creative Designer give him a shot to show you his skills and you will be Happy. Very easy to work with and responsive to communication. He didn't require much input, He read the brief and was able to get the job done without allot of guidance. It was a pleasure to work with him and we received a amazing design that we are going to be proud to wear on our new team cycling jackets.
How tzepahzarmi started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Zarmi Law "Your Appellate Specialist"
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I am a California Certified Appellate Specialist. One of 320 in the State of California. My target audience is lawyers who need help appealing a case, Criminals who want to appeal a conviction, individuals who would like to appeal their case, or trial attorneys who would like someone to consult with to preserve issues for appeal if need be.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Attorney & Law
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Look at the Inspirational websites section.
1. Civil Appeals - includes material from resume that highlights accomplishments
2. Criminal Appeals - Include material from resume that highlights accomplishments.
3. Trial/Motions - Includes material from resume that highlites what I've done recently and my ability to help attorneys.
4. Homepage - Pictures of myself and four titles. Criminal Appeals, Civil Appeals, and Motions/Trial, and "About David Zarmi".
5. About David Zarmi. Insert submitted profile.
I am a certified appellate specialist with extensive experience in both criminal and civil appeals. I also want to advertise that I am capable of helping