We loved this design as it is was exactly what we were looking for.
How ocho started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Sew My Style
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We will be an industry leader in fashion news and awareness
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Something modern, clean, with lots of room for photos and videos highlighting fashion trends.
A) Home page content from top
1) top: logo and nav (we don't have a logo) Home | Trending | Lookbook | Contests | Shop | Contact
2) recent articles slider: photo and title
3) 728x90 ad
4) 'Trending' section: Trending (with 4 thumbnails and post titles)
5) Horizontal section: Current Contest: Text + Image + CTA
6) 'Lookbook' section with 3 images in one horizontal area
7) another 728x90 ad
8) 'Shop' section: 5 circular clothing thumbnails with title underneath
9) Footer with disclaimer, menu again, and a logo, and links to social media sections
728x90 banner on top
Header + top menu
top left: video player
top right: two 300x250 thumbnails
horizontal section: recent posts (with 3 thumbnails + titles)
horizontal section: tip of the day: photo + text + title of tip
horizontal section: featured news: 4 thumbnails + titles