Prompt and very easy to work with and professional.
How DezzyDood started their web page design journey
FinanceBanter.com provides daily investment advice through exclusive articles written by a growing stable of well known industry experts. The majority of the content is available to paying subscribers although some free content is also published daily. When people use the site we want them to leave feeling smarter and that they have been given information directly useful in their daily investing lives.
The general goal is to give http://www.financebanter.com a new look/feel that updates its brand character and gives the Banter Network a design framework from which to grow. A new logo has been created and will provide some design hints, but you should feel free to propose any thing.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Professional, educated, sophisticated
- Tech saavy
- Active investors
- Active users of: eTrade, thestreet.com, minyanville.com, realmoney.com
- The design must fit either a 2 or 3 column Drupal design theme (platform is Drupal 6).
- The deliverable is high-res layered composites. There are probably the following templates needed: homepage, category page; article page; generic content
- A detailed req's doc has been attached. The content map is included as a table.
- The new site map consists of the following pages:
2. Registration page
3. 6 category pages: Fixed Income, Stocks, Commodities, Options, Futures, Alternative Investments (plus "other")
4. Writers Page – content to be combined from current “our writers” and “premium” content pages
5. About us – Banter Network page content to be included here
6. Contact us