Great work! Takes feedback well and makes changes quickly.
Good Job - thanks a lot!
Great, hard working artist. Thanks!
- Smashing Boys
We ran a contest involving homepage design and our team ended up choosing one of their submissions. Their submission looks modern and elegant and yet clean and simple. It's a standout.
Working with Smashing Boys has been easy. They are professional, and they always responded to our messages. They even offered their suggestions as to how we can move on from the design to the implementation phase.
We highly recommend working with them. Overall, working with them has been a great experience.
Thank you, SB!
Did a very good job
How kranthip started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Pragmatic Design Solutions Limited
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are engineering and IT Services Company in niche skill set with in UK, my target audience are Automotive / Rail / Aerospace industries with in UK.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
1) Inspiration of Logo: Logo is generated from the basic engineering concept of "Spur Gear" spur gear rotation is a common feature in any engineering moving parts of all domains where PDSL serve, We want to use this as a backbone in everything we do and create in the site.
2) Looking for spur gear(current logo is based on the spur-gear shadow), will be nice we can use the spur-gear style as the edge to the content sections than a straight line or square images.
3) Please note we will looking for some sort of animation and effects in the background for spur-gear movements as per the scroll effect, graphics for the same would be preferred.
4) we are keen to show all the services in the first page itself rather than browsing through the pages to find info, it should be more responsive professional engineering services site.
5) Looking to expand the colour pallets, feel free to bring in new colour themes keeping the primary colour to logo.
Pg 1 : Home - About us & services (similar to start page of the leanova where services shown at below with scrolling sideways option.
Pg 2: Services - Client list scrolling at the bottom
Every page should show the contact details at the bottom along with disclaimer(similar to LeanNova site.
What to avoid
Make sure website fits to different size of the screens, as most of my clients end up looking at website from different size screens and also dont like dark colours and too big images which will take away the whole screen space.
I am looking for modern style of design which is more live and reactive, bored of many old templates shown by internal team.
Keen to look into fresh designs.