Need homepage design for a large church in United States.
Please read the creative brief and description for detailed information. We will also be leaving feedback on a regular basis, so be sure to read all discussion notes for more information.
Hobe Sound Bible Church
Main navigation should be: Home, Information, Ministries, Multimedia, Snapshots, Contact; we will want to be able to carry this navigation through to the sub-pages.
The mailing address and phone (PO BOX 1065, Hobe Sound, FL 33475 (772)546-5696) should appear somewhere on the homepage in a manner such that it can easily be carried through to each of the sub-pages.
Please use the logo and tagline, found at http://dev.radQuest.com/HSBCSite as a guidepost for colors, themes, imagery, and fonts to be incorporated into the site.
Please also be sure that the homepage incorporates the “Wants” listed below for the overall page layout.
- The homepage should have prominent images to link to the previous week’s church services (perhaps find a creative way to link to both Sunday morning and Sunday evening services).
- Additionally, please also consider prominent links to the Bulletin, Picture Archives, Upcoming Events and/or a “3 Most Popular Sermons” link.
- The homepage should contain some brief introductory material, but largely should contain the aforementioned content links.
- Please refer to the current site, http://www.hobesoundbiblechurch.com, for an idea of the values and ministries to consider in creating the new homepage (e.g.: incorporate elements of the phrase “At Hobe Sound Bible Church it’s all about connecting” to visually represent that sense of “connection” and “togetherness”).
- The site should meld elements of contemporary and traditional themes.
- Please ensure that the designs appeal to a large range of ages, as Hobe Sound Bible Church has a wide range of ministries to appeal to both young and old.
- Overly contemporary site
- Overly traditional site
- A site that appeals to a narrow age range
- References to the 99designs site within the design