See 'DLFSpecsFor99Designs-v2.rtf' for more details.
1. The logo should use the Copperplate Gothic font.
2. Firm motto “Seeking Justice One Client At A Time” should complement the logo and we want them close together.
3. We are struggling to find the right color scheme for our website’s home page. We’d like several choices for the color scheme.
4. The proposed layout must include:
Logo & motto
Strip showing pictures of some of our clients
Zone to display a video
Zone to display one testimonial
Our address and phone numbers
Set of short paragraphs to introduce our firm and provide a quote by the owner.
5. The navigation menu must include the following items (items with a ‘*’ have sub-menu items associated with them):
About Us *
6. Optionally, provide a variation of the layout where instead of having a set of paragraphs introducing the firm, we would have 5 blocks, each one with a title and a short paragraph, presenting the main topics a visitor the site might be interested in. See DLFHome-mockup2.jpg for illustration.
7 Stay away from generic and stereotypical symbols of law practice such as a judge’s gavel or scales of justice. Our goal is to convey a sense of authenticity.