Our current home page is very generic in terms of what it says about our firm and the services we offer. Visitors must navigate to second-level content via the top menu to explore our offerings. Our goal is to create a home page that complements the existing site, but adds the elements described below.
Innovent is a consulting firm, dedicated to the improvement of decision making through effective information management. We build systems that enable our clients to
- Find the information they need
- Understand the relationships and meaning of that information
- Trust the information to be accurate and timely
Our business oriented technology services and solutions are delivered via three integrated consulting practices:
- Information Access: implementation of Enterprise Search, Commerce Search, Navigation & Merchandising and portal solutions to enable users to access and find information or in the case of eCommerce, locate products for purchase.
- Business Intelligence: implementation of BI systems using commercial and open source platforms, enabling users to analyze information in a variety of formats including reports, spreadsheets, dashboards and multi-dimensional cubes.
- Data Management: services designed to improve reporting and analysis capabilities by implementing appropriate policies, procedures and technology solutions to manage data quality and accessibility
The primary buyer of our services is IT managers, especially for the BI, Data Management, Enterprise Search and training offerings. Business managers are the primary buyers of eCommerce search & Merchandising services. We provide services to companies in a variety of industries (financial services, retail, healthcare and high tech) and sizes such as small/medium - ($100mil - $750mil annual revenue), Enterprise (greater than $1Bil annual revenue) and online retailers of various sizes.
The following design elements should be reflected in home page:
- Practice Preview. We want to be able to give people a preview of our major practice areas. In the mockup, this is depicted with the two elements that have the light gray background.
- News & Resources Section. This area will be used to highlight new services and/or services we wish to promote. Client success stories will be featured as well.
- Navigation area that will show major services or areas of expertise that we want visitors to see upon accessing the site. This is depicted on the right-hand side of the mockup.
- for each of the major service areas highlighted in the preceding item, we need three additional icons to represent Search, Education and Expertise. Icons should have clean and sharp resolution at both 200x100px and at an icon size 64x64 size. The attached BIRT Icon is an example.
- page should be designed for 1024x768 screen resolution
Please note that the attached home page mockup is for conceptual purposes only and is not meant to guide you toward a design. We are looking for your creativity to make this an attractive page that is visually compelling and will engage people to further interact with the site, by drilling into the detailed content that lies underneath.
Our site is located at http://www.innoventsolutions.com