Update - 10/27/2015
The following notes are intended to make the integration of the winner's work smooth for the my site developer. Let me know if you have any questions.
Notes From Discussion with My Site Developer / Coder:
i) For laptop and tablet users, the most important keywords, calls to action and important (visual/text) info needs to load on the first screen (without scrolling). Additional info can be scrolled below.
ii) Final site needs to be 'responsive'. Images will be less prominent/smaller/removed and the nav will behave differently on hand-held devices.
iii) Secondary page design - may contain more / different content than the homepage. Having the design flow through well is important to maintain a sense of identity, as well as to ensure you achieve a design that can also handle content-heavy pages.
iv) Upon design competition completion, final submission of files needs to be:
- submitted in either photoshop or illustrator
- styles for the full range of HTML tags. These could be included in the body text of a content/secondary page example. These tags could include (examples):
o table styles
o unordered list <li>
o headers <h1> -> <h6>
o horizontal rule <hr />
o block quote <blockquote>
o links - a:active, a:hover, a:visited, etc
o color codes and font names (must be public domain)
__Original Brief Info _______________________
1) Develop fast loading across devices and platforms
2) Use Logo and pictures to make Home Page theme (colors, fonts layout) that can be used throughout the site later.
3) All color codes and fonts must be: Open sourced, color codes and font names provided with final submission
Note: Follow on work is likely for winner