What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I need a home page design for a web 2.0 website. The website will be filled with stories that people have typed into a box on the site (similar to how design briefs are typed in at 99 Designs), plus old photos or videos that depict what's going on in the stories. The stories will be personal in nature. Some will be about how they overcame a struggle. Some will describe their funniest date ever. Some will be about their favorite childhood Christmas. The list goes on and on. We will provide a list of "story starters" to get people's creative juices flowing.
I also need a fixed logo to be used at the top left side of the header next to or underneath the domain name.
Please email me and ask for the PDF template that I have in mind for the layout of the features and functions.
- I have two totally different design concepts in mind. The first one would include warm colors - to create the feeling of sitting around a campfire listening to someone tell a story.
- The second one would involve the sound of an old vintage typwriter tapping out the letters one at a time that spell "Launch Your Story" across the header. A picture of an old vintage typwriter would be nice, but not a boring stationary one. Can you make it to where we can see the keys moving as though there is an invisible hand typing "Launch Your Story"?
- If you go with the warm story telling theme, pictures of people sitting around a campfire would be nice. A video-loop of a campfire burning would be nice. But you need to balance the design and colors with lots of white space because people need to imagine this as a blank page upon which to write.
- The simpler the better.
- VERY IMPORTANT: I have a PDF file that has a template that lays out where I want all the features and functions to be on the page. Please email me and ask for it BEFORE you get started.
- Don't want rocket ships on a "launch" pad.
- Anything else being "launched"
- Don't go crazy with the graphics or anything too flashy.