This website is for a highly branded rock n roll school. Going for a look that's super hip, modern, and simple.
Homepage: Goal is to provide customers with a simple, general overview about the company. Design should be simple and not too cluttered. Book FREE Lesson tab is most important because that's where students sign up.
- background should be white and color theme should be red, black, gray
- drop down menu for other links to pages on website (schoolofrock.com)
- menu bar should be similar to (http://www.mi.edu) except should show red bar when hovering over link, really like the menu bar and how it changes color on (http://www.allkpop.com)
- header should be above the menu bar and should include: Rockboy with it saying LIKE our Facebook, UNIVERSITY of ROCK with Unleash Your Inner Rockstar! underneath it, phone number 888-321-UROCK with phone icon next to it (standoutstickers.com)
- slideshow should be on the left below the menu bar- slideshow design should be custom made and visitors should be able to see whole slideshow without scrolling down (standoutstickers.com)
- 3 easy steps should be on the left below the slideshow in a 3 box fashion (standoutstickers.com)
- right sidebar should have: Book FREE Lesson Tab with testimonial tab underneath, both of these tabs should align with the same height as the slideshow, underneath both these tabs there should be a spot for social media icons with twitter showing live real time updates (standoutstickers.com) underneath social media icons there should be a block for adspace slideshow (similar to slideshow but smaller and fits in the right column)
Locations: Purpose is to let potential students browse through our URock Instructors in different cities across America.
- should have map of North America and show the different cities we're in on the map (currently we offer live lessons in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco, Denver, Phoenix, and Boston)
- below North America, it should show a map of Southeast Asia (currently we have an international branch in South Korea)
- map is shiny gray/blackish while the states we're in are highlighted red, when people click on the state, it takes them to a page where it shows our Instructors for that location
- similar to http://www.schoolofrock.com/school_location.php
Feel free to stray away from the descriptions above if you have better ideas. Sometimes it's all about thinking outside of the box.