Travis Stone needed a new web page design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 78 designs submitted by 19 freelance designers.
Haroff Auction & Realty, Inc.
We sell tax foreclosed real estate at auction. We have two customers: the counties/cities/towns for whom we are selling AND the buyers (general public). We work exclusively in New York State.
- Auction calendar on the home page
- Prominent email newsletter sign-up
- A send-off or area that will ultimately teach people how to buy real estate at auction
- No more scrolling bar... but we do need the ability to notify visitors of updates or new approvals. Perhaps a news/updates element. Or, showcase a Twitter feed? Need inspiration here.
- No more "In Memorium"
1. Home Page - Must include a design for the list of upcoming auctions, a spot to sign-up for our email list. The goal on this page is to secure their email address and promote upcoming auctions.
2. Content page template - Generic "content" page we can utilize for current pages such as Staff, Company History, Common Questions, Buy at Auction etc.
We will ultimately re-design our registration page, auction pages etc. once we find a designer we like!
No scrolling bars
No "faces" of our team members... we want the focus to be the company, our products and results... not our faces
Ideally, we always want (on every page) the ability to get to and/or see upcoming auctions. Perhaps it's the featured auction OR it's a list of upcoming auctions.
We want the design to be as responsive as possible.
We want the menu to be horizontal across the top. That way, we can use the space more below.
We saved a spot for your web page design contest.