This page needs to communicate to the patient the following points:
* There is hope for your cancer
* Getting the right treatment makes all the difference. In some cases, there are survival differences of 50% between centers
* The SC helps patients identify these resources
* The CEO/Founder is a cancer survivor AND doctor, which is why she is passionate about this and is creating this company. We should have a section of the site called, "Ursula's Story" where we will talk about her personal story battling cancer and why she is doing this
* The call to action on this page should be "GET HELP FROM THE SC"
* There needs to be links to other pages on the site (see below)
2. "HOW SC WORKS"
This page should show -- visually (using text, images, boxes, arrows, etc.) -- what the process is:
(Step 1) Tell us Your Story by filling out the GET HELP FROM THE SC form
(Step 2) We will review your story
(Step 3) We will contact you via e-mail or telephone to set up a phone interview
(Step 4) During the phone interview, we will gather more information from you to determine your specific needs
(Step 5) If it is determined we can help, you will send us your comprehensive medical history, including all pertinent lab work and tests, for us to review. The screening process which follows costs $99 and will need to be paid prior to reviewing your paperwork.
(Step 6) Our team of doctors and professional medical assistants will review your files to assess what your best treatment option is.
3. "URSULA'S STORY"
<p class="MsoNormal">This is a page which will be dedicated to the CEO/Founder -- it should have her picture (use a stock for now) and the content will describe her story with cancer, which is why she started SURVIVOR COLLECTIVE
4. "GET HELP FROM THE SC"
This is a contact form which the patients will fill out in order to "Tell us [Their] Story" -- they should be able to fill out the following information:
* Your Name
* Your Date of Birth
* Your City
* Your State
* Your Phone
* Your E-mail Address
* Type of Cancer
* Stage of Cancer
* Treatment received so far (this should be a bigger field)
* Treatment Center (this should be a bigger field)
* Notes (this should be a bigger field where patients can give more details about their specific case/story)
There should also be an informational box somewhere which states: "Tell your story to Survivor Collective. Please fill out this form and one of our professionals will contact you to set up a free interview. For more details, find out How SURVIVOR COLLECTIVE Works." -- the "How SURVIVOR COLLECTIVE Works" should be a link to page #2 (see above).
6. "TERMS & CONDITIONS"