Krisburkhart ran a web page contest and chose a winning design they loved.
Christian social and media networking.
We only need a Main Hope Page with our new name HeavenUp.com
1. We need a a new refreshing home page design for a social network!
2. We would like a minimalist design that matches our LOGO.
3. It needs to say the following somewhere on the page:
Christian social and media networking
4. Mention our main features on the page: Friends • Bands • Videos • Music • Groups • Family • Events • Pictures • Blogs. These features should be in large and possibly different size text or icons.
5. See Elance.com for sample of login and signup boxes. We have two different user types for main sign up: User Signup & Band Signup
6. Sign Up Box should be in this format:
O I am a user O I am a Band (the O's are check boxes)
Continue <button> OR Sign up using Facebook <button>
7. See MyBlab.com for footer information.
8. At the bottom it shoud say: "Featuring Kirk Cameron" (in smaller text).
9. We are looking for large fonts and/or icons.
10. Cool design targeting 16 - 35 year olds.
11. IMPORTANT! We do NOT want the following things from our current site (myblab.com) on this NEW DESIGN: a) No traditional header. b) No Tabs in the header (this new design is only for users to signup - they will not be able to view the rest of the site until they signup). c) No "New Blabbers" section. d) No "MyBlab Bands" section. e) No "What's going on" section - BUT we need a "What's Going On Inside" <button>. See myblab.com for functionality for the remaining functions that are described here.
See samples of the websites that we like in this listing.