Anna did an excellent job inspire of my lack of promptness providing feedback. She took small inputs and developed them into amazing content.
Always a pleasure working with Si
Great ideas, clear communication and efficient turnaround. We will use for future one-on-one projects!
Awesome as always!
good job well done
Top design, very good realization of my ideas, thank you!
How henrikyP started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an online retailer of pharmacy products in the United Kingdom, providing health and wellness for you, your family and your community.
We provide an online ecommerce service with Free shipping, Fast delivery and Great prices.
This will be the place to get any product you might pick up at your high street pharmacy - delivered easily and quickly to your doorstep.
Our target audience is the generation born in 1985 and later ones. The typical customer will be:
- Born digital – no need for specific reasons to go online
- Good careers and income, limited time (men and women)
- Highest online spenders of all age groups
- Starting a family, having small children
- New substantial need for pharmacy products for the family (especially women)
- Resonate well with local/familiar/community (not global and corporate)
- Strong values, want to buy from companies and brands with purpose
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
We want a modern and fresh look on the website while still keeping a focus on the products and giving easy access for quick purchases, at the end of the day we are an ecommerce site.
We want to convey that we are a serious business and believe the best way to do that is to have a crisp, modern design.
Many pharmacies try too hard to look trustworthy, to a point where the design finally makes you think they are not. We want to stay clear of the very typical look of most online pharmacies and what they represent.
We are mobile first! This is important to us as we believe the majority of purchases is done from mobile phones. We want the page to look great in both versions, but mobile is priority.
We send along a logo image which we are very happy with so the logo itself is nothing you have to think about changing. However you are welcome to change the colour of it if you think its needed.
Our logo is currently red/white but we want you to try and introduce other colours on the site as well. We think a page of just the red and white (as ours is right now) might look a bit too plain/boring.
Just be aware to not make the page look too much like the other online pharmacies out there, e.g. all green or blue. Basically just google online pharmacy uk and look at those sites to see what not to do.
Remember that this is an ecommerce site and as such there should be a big focus on the products themselves. We don't want a half page header/banner that makes the customers need to scroll down to get to where you buy the products. We need the products to be discoverable and purchasable quickly, and customers to navigate to the product they are interested in with ease. Functional and good looking.
1 home page / landing page for both mobile and desktop - header at a reasonable size to also start displaying products on this page, and maybe some made up banner for a campaign at some location of the page. Keep in mid here that we want direct access to the products to be in focus. Look at how our test page looks currently - we have the categories on the left (and there will be subcategories as well. And then the main focus is the products.
1 checkout page with some form elements preferably several of them on the same page, i.e. filling in address and email and seeing your order - also for both mobile and desktop versions.
What to avoid
- Try to avoid confusing menus or menus that cover most of the screen.
- We don't want the standard, basic pharmacy look with the plain green or blue - we want to distinguish ourselves from the online pharmacies out there by looking like a more modern and good looking alternative.
- We want to avoid making the site too busy and confusing. clean design and a focus on products is key.
- Make sure the mobile site is not just a mobile version of the site as an afterthought. We need the mobile site to be priority and should be very usable.
Font used in the logo is Gotham Rounded and has that customization on the "e".