This is the first of several individual web pages that are needed. We've migrated the website to a new WordPress theme and it's time to update the page designs to match. The pricing page displays the available plans for the Headlight service and allows the user to select one.
MobileIQ - Fleet Intelligence for Small Business
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We just had a new logo designed and are really looking forward to getting a great looking design throughout the site.There's several other individual pages to (re)design, but this seemedthe easiest place to start. Hopefully, whoever wins this contest will help finish the rest of the new site.
We've migrated the website to a new WordPress theme and it's time to upgrade the page design to match. The pricing page displays the available plans and allows the user to select one.Our new website is temporarily living at http://www.goskunkworks.com. That's the design that should be worked into the new page.
We're not interested in changing colors, fonts, layout, etc. The home page and Tour page probably best show off the new design scheme and those elements should be worked into the pricing page.
When people think of MobileIQ and our products/services, the following characteristics should come to mind (brand traits)
- Smart, Insightful, Best Practices Leader
- Immediately Useful, Pragmatic, Informal (fun, not uptight)
- Simple, Flexible, Well Designed, Uncluttered
- Great value, “No brainer decision”
- Trustworthy, Good People (not evil)Thedesign, content, style and overall “vibe” of gomobileIQ.com shouldsupport and illustrate these characteristics! Examples of ways toembody and illustrate this are the following:
- No clutter!
- Less text, more white space.
- Logical, easy-to-follow flow.
- Focus on those key points that truly matter.
- Smart but informal tone / writing style.
- Simple design and color scheme, but not boring.
Hopefully, the description above is plenty to answer this question!