This contest is for the header (I already have a logo) and the navigation toolbar area (need 6 custom toolbar icons in both roll-over and non-roll-over states) for a browser-based casual strategy game called Aetris, currently in development. The contest is JUST the header and nav area, and NOT an entire webpage layout. It is a science-fiction game set in a distant galaxy (think: Star Wars) that is similar to Travian or TribalWars. This contest is to replace a design that was left unfinished by another designer. Please follow this link for a full description of what I need, with sample images: http://aetris.backpackit.com/pub/1576061
What I need is simple (see this page for the details) but does require some custom icon work for the toolbar. The final delivery will be just a few small files. I'm looking for a winning entry with a high design sensibility.
Regarding payment ... sorry, I do not have a Western Union account and as I've mentioned in previous contests, I'm not going to use it. I've had tens of thousands of successful PayPal transactions and I'm staying with what I know. I apologize if it is not available in your country, however Western Union is not an option at this time.
- See this: http://aetris.backpackit.com/pub/1576061
- You'll be judged on YOUR VERSION of Image #1 and Image #2 on that page
- What I need from you after you've won is YOUR VERSION of Images #3 and Image #4 on that page.
- ALSO, after you've won, I'll need any additional images required for YOUR VERSION of the DIV menu (see the red dashed area on Image #2 on that page).
- Professional, original artwork
- Must look cool / compelling
- I don't need an entire page mocked up ... all I need to see is the header / toolbar / drop down menu area as mentioned previously
- I do not need any HTML or CSS or anything like that. Just the PSD, AI or layered PNG files for the files described in the contest description here: http://aetris.backpackit.com/pub/1576061.
- We don't want pastel or cheery colors ... our version of space is not a happy place. :)
- Unnecessarily busy ... although you could probably sway me on this one, depending on the coolness of the implementation
- Childish ... cutesy