Working with u.create was an absolute pleasure. Not only is his work excellent, it was delivered on time and to my exact specifications. What impressed me the most about the entire experience is the level of detail that he puts into his work. Ulfat did an excellent job responding to my feedback with multiple iterations with beautiful designs. We are excited to implement this design into our web page. Excellent work!
- PSP Media
Good work ! We will do more work together in future.
How SandraPearson started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide travel booking/planning and tourist information to travelers to Hawaii.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Travel & Hotel
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
The current site includes destinations across the country, we want to focus only on HI. The site should be casual but classy. It should contain photography as opposed to illustrative images. The site should be user friendly and easy to navigate. There should be a strong Hawaiian vibe, include Hawaiian language throughout.
Homepage: This will be the main resource page for travelers, including, but not limited to:
1. a very visible link to our partner site for booking travel to HI and events while in HI - see file image attached (http://www.partner.viator.com/en/17…i/d278-ttd)
3. what's happening in HI now (activities/tourist events available)
4. include a link to book reservation at Tiki's restaurant (tikisgrill.com/reservations)
5. include a side bar for visitors in enter their name and email address to receive a free copy of our Ultimate Guide to Hawaii ebook.
6. Be creative to add additional ideas that would be helpful to tourist visiting the area.
Second Page: Create a blog page where we can have a writer(s) submit posts regarding travel to and in HI such as packing list essentials, Hawaiian lingo, stories from their trip, upcoming events, etc. The design for the banner and back ground should match the main page while maintaining a touristy look and feel.
Please be as creative and fresh as possible. We don't want this to look like every other Hawaiian tourist site out there, but catch the visitor's eye and make them want to stay and look around on the page longer! The HawaiiToday image could use a fresh spin as part of the design as well. We look forward to seeing your designs as soon as possible. We are trying to get up and running quickly. Keep a strong focus on helping us push folks to our partner site for booking travel & activities as mentioned earlier. Please contact us with ANY questions! Best of luck!!