Designer worked quickly and accepted several rounds of detailed feedback. We are very happy with the final product.
How ConsumerMedia started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
GuestPostr is a new website to help small businesses, bloggers, and other topic experts find guest posting opportunities on higher traffic websites, using a unique matching algorithm to pair the highest quality content producers with the highest quality websites.
We've built the back-end, and need you to put a beautiful face on our baby!
Flippa.com - website listings and marketplace statistics
Freelancer.com - colorful header, good "how it works", testimonials
Elance.com - also good
The homepage should explain what GuestPostr offers, with the goal of getting visitors to sign up either as a content producer or a host.
We think the home page should include the following elements:
- Header, with logo and register/ sign-in
- Call to action buttons
- Table listing Content Opportunities, which can be filtered by category or keyword, or sorted according to authority, traffic, pay, or date.
- "How it works" section with benefits, and video or flowchart
- Statistics/ platform activity
- Please use color! No need for a site like this be boring corporate blue and gray. How about some greens, browns, gold, burgundy, coral, red, orange, etc..
- Feel free to get feedback on general direction by submitting rough concepts early, but for the final winning design we will look for attention to detail in use of texture, embossing, and highlighting.
- No need to follow the general layout of the wireframe -- please use your creativity
- Plenty of opportunity for follow-up work designing more pages if your submission is really good!