This is a blank slate with just a few requirements, where you can excercise your creativity. The owner will place a link back to the winner's site from this his other main site, both well-established (Google Page Rank 3 & 4) and with over 50,000 visitors each month.
Contest is for graphic files (.psd) only, no html coding.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Some ideas - Imagery that represents all world religions AND secularism - something from Christianity (a cross or church), Buddhism (a Buddha or monks in orange robes), Islam (a - mosque or a crescent), Hinduism (hindu gods or Taj Mahal), Judaism (menorah or star), secularism (Darwin fish or evolving ape). A related approach could be images representing conflicts within Christianity and Judaism. Burning witches, crucifixion, priests, cathedrals, temples paintings, pages from the Bible or from scrolls. Greek / Hebrew / Latin text. Themes could be medieval or ancient or modern. Things that suggest battles for ideas, world history, mass movements.
- Content of new design will be centered.
- Strong preference for content width = 900-1000px range
- Textual content area should be white or very light, with high-contrast text coloring.
- Current "navigation" is tiny words at bottom of page. New design should include more normally sized nav links, either horizontal at/near top or vertical on left side of content. Please do NOT include link "The 7 Lies" in the new nav area.
- The email signup area can be placed anywhere, but will probably work best at / near the bottom or right lower area of the content.
- In the overall design please keep in mind that the primary purpose of this main page is to get visitors to sign up for the email course.
- Additionally we would like to use this design for the inner pages as well, so designs which lend themselves to use on all pages will be preferred
- don't like all caps titles
- don't like overuse of italics