Kata was a pleasure to work with. We loved her original design and the ideas she presented to us.We are confident her website design will make our new business even more successful!
How StatRad started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
StatRad provides radiology report interpretations to hospitals and radiology groups. The audience for our website is radiologists and radiology managers. Our services are provided entirely online with little face-to-face contact so it is very important that our website make us look professional, smart and friendly.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
We are looking for a new design for our website that is fresh and clean. White space is good! We provide medical services so it should look professional yet friendly. Use current blue/gray color scheme and feel free to add an accent color. We want our site to be a place where people in the industry can find helpful information. We do not want a static online brochure.
We will need the following pages: Home page, Secondary page and a Blog page. We also need some tables and icons freshened up in our client portal area. You can view our client login area at https://clients.statrad.com/login.a…urnUrl=%2f username: democlient password: democlient.
* Please submit your idea for only the home page right now. Once we select designers to move on to the next round, we can start working on design for the secondary pages. *
The Home Page will briefly describe what our company does and provide links to more information about our company and other news.
• We like to have a main image at the top followed by content that describes our company.
• Leave a space for dynamic content from our blog and space for content from our news page.
• Leave three spaces (image and text) for other content that will change, things like current marketing messaging, a case study and an online demo.
• Incorporate the images for “Best in KLAS” and “Joint Commission” into the design. (images attached)
• Incorporate social media buttons into the design.
• The top level navigation will change to the following links: Home, About, Teleradiology Services, StatRad Advantage, Blog, Contact.
What to avoid
Please don’t use pictures of radiology films, we’d like to see something different. We are looking for new ideas. Specifically, we are a teleradiology company and our physcians view exams on computer monitors. They no longer look at radiology images on printed film.....this is more than a decade old now.