FinanceTrainingMadeFun.com is a new business requiring a new website! FinaceTrainingMadeFun.com is a corporate training product designed for medium to large sized businesses (100+ employees usually) in Australia. The course is designed to teach financial knowledge in a business setting to NON finance managers. These are people that may have worked in a business or industry for many years, have been promoted higher in companies but have never had (or have forgotten their) formal training in finance or accounting. We deliver 1 day training courses to the target via classroom style teaching and via small groups working around computers. The target plays a computer game that solidifies learnings gained in the morning session, in a practical, and most importantly - fun way.
As mentioned above, during the session the participants play a fun yet educational board game with a computer in small groups. The board game they play is called Bonanza – http://www.bonanza.se/index_eng.shtml
The key theme is fun. Most corporate training sessions around finance are dry (even the subject matter is dry!). Thats where this product is different, by making finance fun to learn for people who may be a bit intimidated by finance and accounting in business.
100% business to business (B2B
Learning and Development (L&D) Professionals
Skewed to a female audience
Business that have more than 100+ people
HR & LD managers who understand and appreciate hands on experential learnings techniques
1. Must target a B2B audience and communicate fun. This is the most important point in the requirement sections (and is probably the most challenging)
2. Must include links/areas on the Navbar/homepageto all of the pages listed below....
Tour / 2 minute overview
HR Professionals Only
L&D Professionals Only
3. We like colourful designs
4. We must not use dark red or dark green as primary colours.
5. Clean and simple lines are better than an intricate design.
6. Think of a playground, lego, mecano sets for adults, however still learning finance in a B2B setting.
1. Must have navbar (horizontal or vertical) covering all the points in 'Requirements', point 2.
2. Should instantly communicate B2B and Fun at the same time
Interior / General Content Page
1. Should remain consistent in colour and design with the home page. Please mock up as an article page with a headline, body text, bulleted list (bullets not numbers) and an image/photo on the page. Please keep to a consistent or well used internet based font set.
http://www.co2australia.com.au - More professional – probably too conservative.
http://www.emiratesleisureretail.com.au – The blue colour used make this very clean.
http://www.jasperhotel.com.au – Photography good on this site – the black background immediately has impact.
http://www.missionfuturetoys.com.au – Whilst aimed at kids – like the fun message and bright colours.
http://www.businesschicks.com.au – Like this website – not sure why.