-1 Homepage (Web 2.0 Feel) + 1 Template Page for other pages of the site
- We want the site to feel like you are visiting Mint.com, skype.com or spotify (AN ESTABLISH WEB 2.0 COMPANY). It needs to feel Web 2.0 and established. It also needs to portray our personality: cool (a fonmigo user is like an apple user – feel part of something), dynamic (cutting edge), reliable.
-The Homepage should include a catchy graphic/Picture/Design that complements, enhances and reinforces our message- see specific section Below. This element needs to reinforce the site not make it look cheap, or second tier.
- LOGO TRY WITH TOP RIGHT CORNER Design AND ALSO VARIATIONS with Orange Background in the lefet (LOGO ATTACHED)
-We want a similar homepage structure to MINT.com (Our Structure Attached) - but we are very open to suggestions. Please tell us.
-Background – we like the feel of the fading
colors of mint.com, rdio.com, http://getsatisfaction.com/inqmobil…nq_chat_3g, Choose colors that fit with Logo. This is just an idea - not guidance
- Colors: should fit with logo and BRAND PERSONALITY
-Very web 2.0 - clean, fresh and of the times
-Brand personality – Cool, Dynamic, Reliable (feel of being established), and Friendly (not youthful)
- Sites I like the feel (the structure we suggest like mint.com - but we are very open to proposals):
rdio.com (Not finished but like the feel)
Graphic/Visual/Picture in Center Homepage
-In the file of the structure file we have highlighted the section the graph/visual, but feel free to play around.
-We need a graph/image that blends with the logo and site, and helps capture the users attention, understand the service, and brand
oMessage Is Travel Connected, feeling, and looking like a local.. And not like a lost tourist with two maps, guide book, and roaming bills/phone cards
IDEAS - we can work on this with you!
- A SmartMigo user with thoughts or dots coming from his phone
- Skype.com (Homepage box)
- Like the box on top right corner of INQmobile.com – displaying the product attributes
** We NEED PSD’s and Font information