FindSportsNow is the first and only centralized location for sports and recreational listings in the United States. It is used to connect people to the leagues, teams, clubs, pickup-games and classes that interest them most.
In addition to finding favorite activities, FindSportsNow allows users to add to the site and help it grow. Once signed up, users can add events and information to get everyone else involved.
Our primary target audience is active people, interested in sports and/or recreational activities.
As a guide, we like the style of the following websites:
We have four primary requirements that must be met :
1. A new FindSportsNow.com logo
2. A 2-column page template
3. A 1-column page template
4. A new home page template
1. With the new site templates, we need a new logo. We need a full color logo, along with a gray scale version. The logo must look good on a white background (for print). It must say "FindSportsNow.com" and have our slogan "Find it. Join it." underneath. For an example, look at:
2. Most of our site pages use a 2-column layout. A page must be comprised of the following:
- Top links section
- Top logo bar
- Top site location bar
- Body Left Column
- Body Right Column
- Bottom Advertisement
- Bottom Footer
For an example, look at:
3. Identical to the 2-column layout, but no need for a right column. For an example, look at:
4. We need our home page to stand out. Please take a look at it and see how you can spice it up. However, please do not put a map of the United States in place of the state links. We want to keep the site simple and clean.
Be creative. Please take a look at the sites we like, listed above, for a general style guide. Please keep it simple and clean.
Also, if you can make a favicon, we would appreciate it :)